Free Dining is Back!
You read that right….Free Dining is back at Walt Disney World!
Disney just pushed back the deadline for booking the Spring Room offer, which means they’re trying to fill rooms through June. And now, they’re offering Free Dining from August 25 through September 29, meaning room occupancy must be pretty full through July and August.
It’s only a month, but it will help those traveling after school starts back up, which is one of the slower times of the year.
Right now, the discount is only available to Disney Visa cardholders, but it will be available to the general public on Monday.
Some of the terms and conditions include:
- Value Resorts get the Quick Service Plan for free
- Moderates, Deluxes, and Villas get the Basic Dining Plan for free
- Guests can upgrade to the next level plan by paying the difference
- A minimum 3-night stay is required, with minimum 2-day base tickets
- Guests must book by May 18, with the usual $200 deposit
When you request your quote from Mouse Unlimited, be sure to let us know you’re interested in the Free Dining offer (assuming your trip starts between August 25 and September 29).