New Stateroom Categories with Special Restrictions
Beginning later this month, Guests may notice new stateroom categories when getting a quote or make a booking for sailings within the final payment period.
When offered, these new categories will randomly appear with select sailings at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line operations. If offered, here’s what you will see:
- Inside Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY IGT)
- Oceanview Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY OGT)
- Verandah Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY VGT)
While these categories may present a great rate for Guests who are flexible with their stateroom location, it is important that Guests fully understand each and every restriction before confirming a reservation.
Due to the restrictions associated with these categories, Guests with specific stateroom requests or unconfirmed travelling party information should be advised of availability and rates within the regular, un-restricted stateroom categories.
Here are important details Guests should know:
- You will not be able to select a stateroom number or make special requests as to stateroom location. The stateroom is assigned at the discretion ofDisney Cruise Line within a week of cruise departure. The only guarantee will be Inside, Outside or Verandah (based on the bookable category code listed).
- This applies to new bookings only. Existing reservations cannot be modified to these new categories.
- Full payment is due at time of booking. Booking holds are not permitted.
- Reservation is non-refundable.
- Reservation and applied payment is non-transferable.
- Full legal names and birthdates for all stateroom occupants are required at time of booking.
- Name changes after the reservation number is confirmed will not be permitted.
- Sail date, stateroom category and cruise itinerary changes are not permitted once a reservation number is confirmed.
- Not combinable with any discount or promotional offers, with the exception of $25 onboard credit for bookings made on Disney online booking engine and Disney VISA benefits.
- The “Verandah – VGT” category allows for a maximum of four stateroom occupants.
- Restrictions and booking rules are subject to change. Please review the complete list of restrictions that accompany the category when it appears online.
Guests with specific stateroom requests or unconfirmed traveling party information should be advised of availability and rates within the normal, unrestricted stateroom categories.