Nighttime Party Coming to Animal Kingdom
There have been rumors circulating of an evening “entertainment offering” coming to Animal Kingdom this summer. Reports have now confirmed this rumor.
Animal Kingdom will host a nightly event in Africa from July 9 through 24, called The Taste of Africa Street Party. This short run is a trial, but it could possibly be extended if guest response is positive.
The party will begin each night at the end of Mickey’s Jammin Jungle Parade and will run until park closing. It will extend through Extra Magic Hours on those nights.
The party will feature:
- Animal Education experiences with the Harambe Wildlife Team
- Beer and wine tastings at Tamu Tamu Courtyard
- Musical performances by Wasslou
- African food vendors
- Harambe’s DJ Khalifa spinning tunes
- Authentic African merchandise