Adventures By Disney Now Offering Egypt Trips
Visit the land of pyramids, pharaohs and ancient treasures in 2011 or 2012 with Adventures By Disney. The new exotic itinerary joins other unforgettable worldwide destinations.
Bookings open on July 21, 2010, so be sure to book early for the best rates of the season, and the best availability.
Some highlights of the 8- and 10-day Egypt itineraries include:
- Ride a camel at the Great Pyramids of Gizah, tour the Pharoah’s Boat Museum and come nose-to-nose with the Sphinx
- Learn to make papyrus and write your name in Egyptian hieroglyphics
- Enjoy three days of leisurely cruising on the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor, discovering ancient temples, tombs and treasures
- Shop and dine in the colorful Khan el-Khalili Market, Cairo’s ancient souk
- Experience the Nile on a felucca – the traditional sailing craft that have plied the river’s waters for thousands of years
- Travel with a licensed Egyptologist through ancient monuments and wonders of Egypt
- Junior Adventurers explore the Egyptian Museum while playing the Art Detective Game, The Case of the Missing Mummy
Adventures By Disney vacations are nearly all-inclusive with VIP experiences, immersive events and activities, dining and resorts, hassle-free travel and admissions. All you have to do is get yourself there and back – but Mouse Unlimited can take care of that too!